Friday, September 21, 2012

Breakfast

Hmmm...  Looks like I missed a day.  Whoops!  I will blame it on me being sick, which is partially true.  I may also have just been distracted...

So you may all have been wondering what have we been eating for breakfast that's local?  Well, we are very fortunate in that our community garden gets free day-old bagels from a local bakery.  And my favorite part is the Asiago Cheese bagels!  Oh Yum!

One of my favorite things to do with this is put sliced cucumbers and tomatoes on it in sandwich form.  I usually also add cream cheese, but heck, I was out of it this time.  It was just as delicious without, and that made this a 100% local dish.


Add a side of fresh locally grown watermelon, and boy is that ever a yummy treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment